Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What's Katie Listening To?

Joseph Fell asked, in his comment to the previous post, what music is Katie listening to?



As Katie's closest friend, I am privy to such information! I can answer this question, because a couple of times she came down off of cloud nine last night to share about the time she has been spending with Adam. She tells me that she is falling deeper and deeper in love with God through this man He has put into her life. I think God is revealing Himself to her in ways He never has before and it is so fun to watch!



Katie is praising God through all of this! She and Adam sat in his truck at the restaurant last night, after it closed, and talked. They were sharing about themselves, and their love for God. Discovering what music Katie likes, Adam played one of her favorites for her...You are Holy (Prince of Peace).



God is up to something big! Woooohooooooo! I can't believe how much fun I am having in all this! Thank you God for always giving us new and exciting experiences in life while following You!



No comments:

Post a Comment