Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My Best Friend's Sacrifice Tonight

Tonight, Katie spent time with me! YAY!



She has been spending a lot of time with her beau, but tonight she wanted to spend time with me.



We watched a couple of Veggietales, then went on a Sonic run for some tator tots. No big deal or anything, just some time spent between friends.



It was fun. We talked a lot about Adam! :-)



He's a very special man and wanted to take Katie out tonight. Katie told him she was going to spend time with me and he said "that's good. You should spend some time with Sue."



I like that.



Katie sacrificed for me tonight. She'll be upset that I said that, but I know that right now, it is Adam that is foremost in her thoughts. And, that's okay. He should be. God put him in her life for a reason, I'm just glad I am not being pushed out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment