Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The Lake

Well, we had our date at the lake! Finally! I counted the days, the minutes! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day! Thank you, God! My Heavenly Father was with me all day...speaking to me, interacting with me. He even allowed for some quiet time between us as Adam napped on the shoreline. The temperature was perfect, the music in nature surrounding me was perfect, the breeze was perfect and I could feel the breath of God breathing into me through it all. I wandered off to a place at a distance from where Adam was sleeping and I waded in the water for a bit before sitting down. Then, I looked over at Adam and thanked God for the moment. This turned into a wonderful conversation with my Lord that went on for about 15 or 20 minutes. God was all around me! Everywhere I looked and in every sound and smell. My senses were alive with excitement for His presence in my life and how He was romancing me in that special moment. Everything was so perfect. I think that was the highlight of the day (of course there was that other very special moment involving a kiss...)

No comments:

Post a Comment