Thursday, May 06, 2004

I Met Adam!

I was introduced to Adam tonight. A very quick introduction through his truck window. The thing I noticed first was his HUGE smile and his countenance of such happiness, and it was contagious! I could only smile back! He was just that pleased to be here picking up Katie to go on date four in five days.



Katie of course floated out to the truck and was glowing. You know, this is almost sickening! :-) LOL



Watching these two people, put together by a Loving Father, discover each other and spend so much time talking, in order to learn as much as they can about the other, is really fun. I really can't wait for Katie to get home to tell me what all she learned about Adam tonight. He seems like such a perfect match for her. He really seems to have his head on straight and both of them are being smart about their relationship. They are going into in very prayerfully and God will bless that.



I am just thankful that I am sitting in a cool house. Thank you Mr. Air Conditioner Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment