Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mushy Love Stories

Somewhere in Time, boy, that's a great love story. What a wonderful movie with a romantic soundtrack. I love that movie!



A Walk To Remember, that's another one. Tear Jerker for sure, but wow.



Heck, there a lot of them out there. Sappy love stories that make you wish you were falling in love. So sappy that you can't believe that love like that is real or could ever exist for you.



I'm watching a real life movie. Written and Directed by God.



Someday I know Katie is going to come running to tell me that Adam said:



"Your hair is like a flock of goats

descending from Mount Gilead.

Your teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn,

coming up from the washing."



(from Song of Solomon)



LOL



No, really, I am watching a love story begin right before my very eyes. It is beautiful. It is so sappy it is making me wish it were happening to me. I am seeing that love like this is real, and I'm starting to believe that it could happen...even to me, maybe? someday? Who knows, the point is that when God leads, hearts intertwine and "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12



Mushy love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment