Friday, May 28, 2004

Beautiful Music

It finally happened! God has helped me to move on! He has given me my joy back! It happened Thursday night! Sue was right again! There is something about Thursday. On the way home from Target I heard a song called "Beautiful" by a new artist named Bethany Dillon. The song is all about how we seek to be pleasing in the eyes of our peers. She talks about how she cries herself to sleep and how she tried to be strong but failed. Then, she just talks about how she wants to be beautiful, make God stand in awe and be amazed when he looks inside heart. I sang the words in prayer. She asks God to help her back to glory! I prayed the words as I cried out to my Savior.



I came home and asked Sue to look this artist up on the internet. Her site has all the songs and the testimony behind each one. Of course all of it is biblically based and many of the scriptures she spoke of are the same scriptures God has been using in my life already. Other songs were about moving forward and pushing all hindrances aside, and how He is all I need, and being rescued from captivity...I could go on all day. One thing that really stuck out though is the fact that she used the scripture about faith that spoke to me through the very first card I ever got from Adam. God spoke to my heart again about faith being your soul reaching beyond what your eyes can see. She said something about how if we have everything we want we can't hope for anything. Hope is in what we don't have. I thought that was profound! Some may think "dah" but this girl is only 15 years old and speaks with wisdom that can only come from God.



Another song was written in behalf of the longing that is in most women to have the love of a husband. It starts out as if God was talking and telling her that he wants her to take His hand and dance with Him and how He wants her to be willing to fight for His love. There is so much more to this than I can put into words. Through this I was reminded of the One who has been my husband for years already and how He longs for me to long for Him. He is a hopeless romantic. He wants to romance me...and He is.



Our alarm is set for American Family Radio. I have been waking up to songs the past few days such as Grace Like Rain by Todd Agnew, and yesterday I was awakened to Mercy Me's "Here With Me". This morning, the song playing was, "I love you more than the sun and the stars that I taught how to shine...." What a way to wake up! I just whispered, "I love you too, my Lord."



I have a Savior who is real! He is obsessed with love for me! I am consumed! He truly is the Lover of My Soul. He is EVERYTHING that matters! I AM in love! And this love is everlasting...deeper than the ocean, higher than the highest mountain...it stretches beyond all creation! The best part about it, is that it's never changing and never ending. He will truly NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER leave me or forsake me!



He has given me a future and a hope. I have direction about my life again. He reminded me through music again that I should never stop dreaming! He reminded me of my calling in life and that I should not put limits on Him and what He can do. He is FAITHFUL! OH I LOVE HOW BEAUTIFUL MUSIC SPEAKS TO ME! Lead on with your unfailing love, Lord! We are in this together! I am the clay!!!



I AM THE MOST BLESSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment