Tuesday, May 11, 2004

New Blogger

I don't like the new Blogger interface. There are really no new benefits except possibly the profile page, and commenting features which are really no use to someone who already has commenting set up and has an "about me" page.



I really dislike the posting page. I used to be able to see my older posts in the lower half of the screen, while I create a new post on the upper half. Now, all I can do is create a new post on a blank page, and to go back and edit other posts is annoying because you have to open up a new page to edit each entry. One used to be able to scroll through a bunch of posts, now it's one by one. I do not like this one bit and I wish they would change it back.



Oh, I did just notice the blockquote capability. That is a good benefit. I just hate the interface now!

No comments:

Post a Comment