Monday, May 03, 2004

Update

I just want to say that I have never felt so loved by so many. I can't believe my SaLT group was giving me a surprise party. My whole church, my sister, my kids, and even fellow bloggers have rallied around me through all of this like I can't believe. I had a wonderful date. I have never been treated with so much respect on a first date before. Since he told me that I don't need to be so nervous the next time....I am assuming that there will eventually be a second date. But, even though the date went so well, I am more touched by the support I have had. One pastor, George, and my dear friend, Dave, are playing the role of protective parent. I know people are watching out for me and are having fun with all of this. It's all so crazy. I just wish my stomach would settle down so I can eat.



I think what has touched my heart more than the respect I recieved last night was the love and support and involvement my church family and my framily showed me. There are no words that can express how blessed I am. I can't take it in. I have never EVER felt so loved in my life.



Sue touched my heart so much last night because she reminded me about how Jesus said that anybody who loves him and follows him is my mother, brother, sister, etc...



I am experiencing this right now. My family in Christ is a real family...and they LOVE. I am moved to tears. The support and pride they have shown in my spiritual growth, my walk with God, my GRADUATION and this new person in my life means more to me than anything I could ever put into words. I don't know where God is taking all of this but I do know that I am deeply in love right now....with Him...my Lord...and my family in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment