Saturday, June 14, 2003

I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!






I don't want to celebrate too much because Katie will most likely check out the blog from her parent's place in Massachusettes. (sp?) LOL Yes, I think I spelled it correctly. Yay.



Things I have done today, with Katie and the kids away:



  • Tried cleaning up the computer hard drive and managed not to crash it.


  • Went to work and got the paperwork done from last week and pulled some recall (I'm gonna be in trouble for that)


  • Went to my band concert, saw the sign at the park entrance "Concert Cancelled for rain", came home


  • Killed 14 Rangers in Justin's Special Ops Playstation game (oh....I was the Rangers! LOL)


  • Surfed


  • Attempted to solve my Blogthis! problem...so far I've failed.




  • Currently listening to Avalon's greatest hits CD - "Adonai" reminds me of Katie. She sang it at church the time I first visited TN in October 1999 "Testify" reminds me of her kids...they both can sign it. They are so talented and do an awesome job!


  • Talked to Ma via AOL IM and she shared about Grandma's deteriorating health which is sad


  • Talked to Katie on the phone to give her the scriptures to read to keep us on track to finish the chronological bible in a year


  • Learning how to use html to indent


  • Now I'm blogging




Wow! Life sure is exciting!



I enjoy this free time! I am listening to MY tunes WHEN I want and playing on the computer with very little distraction. It's a dream come true!!!



In a few days I'm gonna miss them. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment