Monday, June 23, 2003

I Have a Day off!

Wooohooooo! I have a day off! Yay! My last day off was...ummmmmmmm, let me see if I can remember...ahhhhhh, yes, Wednesday, June 11th. There were a couple of days in there that I only went in for a few hours, but still, I was there and not at home resting like I should have been.



I told my DM via email yesterday "Here's the status of the store. (told him all of what isn't done yet) Send help if you can. I am taking my days off this week. Don't try to stop me or it could get messy!" LOL



His reply "I'll see what I can do". I like Bob. Bob is a good guy. I am blessed to work for him.



So tomorrow I have off. I plan on cleaning up the house and doing some yardwork. I have most of Wednesday as well, until evening when I have to go pick up Katie and the kids at Memphis International Airport. YAAAAAAAAAAY! Only two more sleeps and the framily comes home. I'm really starting to miss 'em!



No comments:

Post a Comment