Thursday, July 24, 2003

Thinking About Going Home

I'm thinking about a trip to Medina, Ohio at the end of August. I grew up in Hinckley, OH in Medina County which is a community about 30-40 miles south of Cleveland. My parents moved to Medina, the city, a few years ago, so I consider that home now. Home is where Mom and Dad are.



I'm so tired from work and the busyness of life so I'm not sure I want to be running around on my vacation, but I sure would like to get home to see my family. I would also like to visit with some friends while I'm there...especially a good friend in Amherst.



Also, my youngest sister Connie is due to have her first child at the end of August and I may just get to see my new nephew?...niece? THAT would be cool if it all timed perfect! I also want to see my ailing grandma who may or may not even remember I came home to visit. I still want to see her and spend some time with her.



Should I drive? or fly? A drive sounds nice...solitude, my music, my thoughts, but if I fly I would get a few more hours at home. Hmmmmmmm, I'm thinking on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment