Thursday, July 24, 2003

Inseparable Twins

I have recently been accused of lacking compassion because of the way I hold other Christians accountable to the Truth. So many Christians today are involved with a "New Age" type mentality of love and compassion. I recently came across an article when searching for a book at Lifeway.com. I decided it was worthy of a link from the Sisters so if you would like to understand why I do what I do, this may help explain a little.



Inseparable Twins



In most cases, Christians should compassionately display love and mercy when telling a lost soul about the saving grace of Jesus. However, there are those who are (or claim to be) believers who take the Truth and manipulate it into what is convenient for their lifestyle instead of what it is. It is those believers that we have to be bold with. When they refuse to listen, it is then that we must put into practice the tough love that was so displayed at Calvary. Oh the wonderful cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment