Thursday, July 10, 2003

Look what I found!

While I was bored and out surfing, these were some of the sights I surfed onto. Most I found via Geoblog:



  • Jon Davis at the daily drivel drivels about carnal Christians.


  • At Deeper Motive I learned about some time travel experiments.


  • I found Southern Appeal when I clicked on a link located in Nepal. He is not blogging from Nepal...must have the ICBM Address wrong in his template. Anyway, this was a political kind of blog offering up some pro-Pryor writings and some insight on the Constitution. Very informative and intelligent.


  • I don't know why, but I clicked on the link to Beer Farts. I was curious to see what I'd find! I found some tongue-in-cheek polical commentary and very few updates. LOL




  • A day in the life of a bored person.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment