Saturday, July 26, 2003

T-shirts and Email Attachments

I saw some interesting T-shirts on people today as they came into my store.



The most humorous was a blue T-shirt, police-blue, with this written in yellow across the front of it: Undercover Police I thought that was great! LOL



Then I saw a very disturbing one on a young girl, a teenager. She was dressed gothic and was wearing mostly all black. The back of her black T-shirt had huge bold white letters that read: JESUS IS A CU_T (insert an "N") I just couldn't type what is really said! I couldn't believe it. That was a very vulgar thing. Very disturbing. So I prayed for her.



Then Brian, my associate turned computer tech guy for the city recently told me how one of the women in charge over there emailed some attachment that backed-up their systems for a couple of hours. She was complaining that the system wasn't handling a large file attachment. Matter of fact it caused the city to have to shut down there network and get started back up again. You won't believe what she tried to attach and send to her home computer. I about died laughing! She emailed her C: drive! She attached a 6G hard drive as an attachment! LOLOLOL



Did you get the part where I said "one of the women in charge"? Yep! She, at one time was head of the department in the computer lab of the city...they took that position from her recently. Gee, I wonder why? She said "I wondered why it took 2 and a half hours to attach."

No comments:

Post a Comment