Friday, August 01, 2003

The Friday Five

The Friday Five



1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? Normally, if I haven't been working way too much, I will wake up around 8 or 8:30 on my days off or on the days I don't go in until noon. When I work, I get up around 6:30 am.



2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? Not usually because I usually work Saturdays and if I have Sundays off I get up for church around 7:30-7:45 am. Sleeping in for me is usually 8:00 am. That is how I determined that I got old!



3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Head to the bathroom! Then turn on the computer and let the dogs out.



4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? about 30 minutes



5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Cathey's Restaurant in Trenton! Matter of fact we are going this morning! Woooohooooo! It's a small town family type restaurant, and the best waitress in the world, Faye, works there and we are such regulars, that the cook starts making my shredded hashbrowns as soon as we walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment