Sunday, August 10, 2003

I Found My Ideal Job

You can Find Your Ideal Job via the link that I snatched from Jax.



It was interesting:



*Susan - nun That was really interesting because in high school my aptitude tests suggested that I consider a career in the clergy or psychology.

*Sue - circus freak HA! (Katie might agree with that one!)

*Susie - witch doctor so people would ask upon my miraculous healings..."Witch doctor did you see?"

*Soobie - bra designer Oh boy! I do NOT think that is the career for me! I heard that they only last 18 hours!

*Suzanne - government minister hmmmmmmmmmmm?

*Susan Louise - interior decorator this is definately NOT me!

*Susie Lou - Y-front model Hmmmmm? I'm not sure I even know what the heck this is!

*Soo - Lounge Lizard that could be cool!

*Soob - lollipop person ick!



It was stupid, but fun. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment