Friday, August 15, 2003

The Friday Five

The Friday Five from Sue:



1. How much time do you spend online each day?

Lots! About 3-6 hours if I am working and if I am off, I am on for many, many, many hours...maybe 8-12!



2. What is your browser homepage set to?

My Weather



3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? AOL IM "Wah00Sue" (the o's are zeros), and sometimes I turn on ICQ "17088030". I used to use ICQ almost exclusively when I played Hardball 6 online, but that era has ended. I am AOL IM nightly, excluding nights I work, from about 8:00 pm-10:00 pm Central Time, to talk to my Ma.



4. Where was your first webpage located? I had two, they were mirrors. Xoom was my first one though, and the one I paid attention to. It is now defunct. It's a bummer to put so much work into the site and then have it disappear one day. I also had one at Geocities, but let that go. Wonder whatever happened to it?



5. How long have you had your current website? I got it started up and running the late summer of 2000. Added a blog in September 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment