Thursday, August 14, 2003

Blackout

I called my dad who lives near Cleveland, OH to see if he was affected by the power outtage. He said the power went out for about fifteen minutes and he treid to use the phone to call and report it. That didn't work either so he tried the cell and the line to the phone company was busy. His power came on but he said "I don't understand why? Everyone all around us has no power...Cleveland and Akron are both out." Weird.



He did say that Cleveland is in a water crisis because the generators that pump water from Lake Erie are out. This might effect my dad because he said that their water comes from the Lake.



I'm gonna pray about this situation because it could become a very, very major crisis.



Everyone remain calm. No looting! Be nice! People used to live without electricity just fine. However, it is easy for me to say...I can still blog! "Give me blog or give me...." well, I won't die without the blog. It's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment