Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Katie Makes Me Laugh - AGAIN!

She has common sense, just not .79 cents! She used her debit card for .79 cents! LOL I think that's funny!



Hey, is there a way to make the cents symbol, you know the "C" with a line through it like in the dollar sign $ ?



I took me forever to find the degree symbol, its 93° today (but I bet the degree symbol looks funky in different browsers with different font support.) Hmmmmmm, what about ¢ ? YAY!



.79¢



Well, it seems to add an extra character before the cents symbol in my browser. Bummer, it's distracting to read. I guess all the "alt0162, alt0186" doesn't work. Drat.







Bummer, I was going to link that receipt to Derek's Walmart Receipts, but apparantly that site is no longer around. Derek actually uploaded all of his Walmart receipts! He had many years' worth too! I found it out surfing one day, but with all the shopping he did at Walmart, he must not have saved enough for his site hosting bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment