Friday, August 29, 2003

Favorite Tunes:

I have close to 2000 CDs now and when I think of the few that I would keep if I could only keep ten, I discovered that many are from my 'early' days in record collecting. Yes, I said "record"...the old vinyl things with grooves. The Smithsonian probably has some on display.



These are in no particular order and are just a few that popped into my head without much effort. I could probably come up with a few more I spent a lot of time listening to, but here's my first list:



  • Journey 'Escape'


  • REO Speedwagon 'Hi Infidelity'


  • Rush 'Moving Pictures'


  • Pink Floyd 'The Wall'


  • Indigo Girls 'Indigo Girls'


  • Basia 'Time and Tide'


  • Sonicflood 'Sonicfood' (with Jeff Deyo, their first/only CD)


  • Switchfoot 'Beautiful Letdown'


  • Jennifer Knapp 'Kansas'


  • Passion 'Better is One Day'




  • Gee, by looking at that list one could probably guestimate my high school years and about when I came to know Christ!



    I tried to think of the Cds that spent the most time in my player over the years...the ones that I listened to over and over and over again. I figured those must be my favorites!



    I got the idea for this post, and actually just copied and pasted my comment to a post over at Good Coffee...Good Conversations. Rus apparantly borrowed the idea from Kelly, so I wanted to give credit to the originator.



    So, what is in your top ten?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment