Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Jeep Repairs

My friend Carol informed me the other day after she followed me into the church parking lot that my brake light is out on the driver's side. I said "well, I'm getting the oil changed this week, I'll have them fix that too!"



Today Jeepers went to the "doctor". The diagnosis? A bad lens. The lens needs replaced. Water is getting into the lens, through some cracks, and that is causing the bulb to blow. Replacing the bulb won't correct the problem because water will continue to get in and the bulbs will continue to blow. As with all vehicle repairs I immediately start seeing $$$ signs floating in front of my eyes as I was listening to the service man.



Well, imagine this: "Miss Prince, your jeep just came out of warranty..." (never fails, it's the "Prince curse", my dad's fault. The warranty ran out only 2 thousand miles ago!) "...and my garage manager has noticed that you have been having your vehicle serviced here since 8 thousand miles. He said we are going to do it as an act of 'goodwill' and not charge you." WHAT? Come again? Really...they are going to replace the lens at no cost to me!



I am starting to believe that the Prince curse has been broken! Woohooo!



"God is bigger than the boogieman, He's bigger than Godzilla and the monsters on tv! God is bigger than the boogie man and He's watching over my jeep and me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment