Thursday, August 14, 2003

She's Swinging that Axe....(Just Call Me Lizzy!)

Not really! LOL Anyone catch the reference to Lizzy Borden? Well, I thought it was funny. I may be alone in that! LOL



I fired another employee today. That's two days in a row I have fired an employee. This latest firing was brought on by the fact that apparantly this employee "quit". I haven't heard from him in two weeks and he never showed for his last three scheduled shifts. I had my assistant call him the first time he missed and the said employee never called back. Oh well.



I just don't understand why an employee wouldn't simply give notice (two weeks or not) and then leave. When you abandon your job, you make yourself a non-rehire. You basically "burn bridges". What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment