Thursday, May 08, 2003

Strawberry Festival

Author: Katie

Today, I was a proud mom again. I am so blessed. I saw my son march in his first parade at the famous annual Strawberry Festival. The band was great and I had tears! Every time I watch him in a concert or any type performance, I am extra blessed because of how God provided for him to be in band. He didn't have an instrument and I couldn't afford one. The teacher connected me up with a lady that had a drum set. I tried to arrange to buy it from her and she said "No, my son has no use for it and I just want to know it's being used." She told me that I could give it back when he was done with it if it was in good shape but not to worry about it. Just another provision from my Father. One of many daily provisions. I don't think the people who gave us the drums will ever know how blessed my life has been since they gave that drumset to my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment