Saturday, May 31, 2003

For Now






For now I am posting. Blogger is in the process of upgrading to Dano. Dano will be new an improved (supposedly), but right now I am not able to publish a single blog on the old Blogger site so I migrated to the new. Blogger is saying that they will migrate everyone when the time comes. What does this mean?



I'm not sure.



I migrated over here and for fear of my archives being overwritten or something when Blogger gets around to the migration, I created a link to Old Archives and a link to New Archives. I'm not exactly sure how this migration will work, but I am fairly certain that what I post on my main blog page will be overwritten. I'm attempting to keep republishing my archives so I won't lost posts. I will be very sad to lose posts.



This whole thing wouldn't be a problem if the old Blogger didn't break down on me. For some reason my template disappeared and went bye bye, so everytime I tried to publish a post it would error and not let me. Since I can't live without blogging, I just had to do something so I took matters into my own hands and I hope I don't regret that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment