Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Jesus Freaks

Author:  Susan L. Prince

Katie cleaned off the counter in the kitchen. While she did it she mused "We are abnormal. We are Jesus Freaks" and I said "what are you talking about?" and she said "How many people do you know that as they clean off the counter they remove 4 bibles, 2 bibles study books/notebooks, and 2 books about the bible?"

I love Jesus because He first loved me. That freaks me out! Jesus Freak!?!

I have bibles. I have bible studies. None of it displays the state of my heart. I need my Lord. I need Him to run my life. Why do I keep trying to run my own life and leave Him out of it? He is there, I know that. I don't totally ignore Him. I pray daily, but I'm not giving Him enough time. I'm not giving Him my whole heart. I hate that I hold back from Him! Why am I so stupid?

I just want my prayer life back and I'm having difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment