Friday, April 16, 2004

Unsafe Music for Driving

What music would be unsafe to listen to while driving? When asked this question I inevitably recall the times I hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM of the bass shaking the windows in my store as a rap enthusiast slowly makes his/her way through the parking lot of the mall. I will always say "I thought there was a law against that, some kind of noise ordinance?" I also figure that by the looks of the tired, old, beat up vehicle, that it is possibly the only thing that makes the car move...the vibrations of the music and the bouncing! Well, come to find out that it's not the latest Hip Hop record, or rock song that is the most dangerous, it is Wagner! As in Richard Wagner! Don't listen to Ride of the Valkries while driving! I wonder if it would effect insurance rates? I can see it the next time I go to renew..."so, what music do you listen to while driving?"

No comments:

Post a Comment