Sunday, April 25, 2004

Liftin' Up the Praise

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! WOW! WHAT AN EXCITING AND AWESOME NIGHT OF PRAISE! Woohoooo! I LOVE MY GOD AND THAT I CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE I DID TODAY! MAN! I AM SOOOOOO BLESSED! I PRAY THAT HE WILL ACCEPT THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE LIFTED UP TO HIM TONIGHT!



Words can't explain the emotion...the excitement...the ADRENALINE RUSH AS WE ENTERED INTO HIS PRESENCE! HUGE CHOIR, FULL ORCHESTRA AND I PLAYED SO HARD I THINK MY LIPS ARE BLEEDING!



Chiver bumps! Chicken skin! Tears welling up in my eyes and my heart swelling as I thought of the love of God pouring onto me tonight. I am not worthy. Not worthy at all, yet He wraps His loving arms of Grace around me and squeezes me so tight like He's never gonna let me go....AND HE WON'T!



Wow! The music was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POWERFUL! So uplifting...so beautiful. God inhabits the praise! He dwells in it!



It is almost pointless to try to blog about the wonderful stirring emotion of this night. Thank you Englewood Baptist Church for opening your facility and putting together all the pieces parts to make this a night to honor the Lord. It was a "rehearsal for heaven" for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment