Thursday, April 29, 2004

Computer Guru Needed

Can someone explain or help me troubleshoot why I can't see Jax Place in my browser?



Everything on the site appears to load for me, except the blog! I see the header graphic, I see the left margin blogrolls, but not a single post!



I can see everything fine in the March archive posts. Weird?



I use IE6 and this little thing is driving me crazy! If anyone has any clue what may be the problem, please let me know. I notified Jax to let her know I couldn't see it, believing the problem might be with the coding, but she sees it fine in different browsers, including IE6.



I have set Norton to allow her site to be viewed. I've adjusted the privacy/security settings in IE to allow viewing. I don't know what gives?



I think it is weird that I can see all the posts in March, but can see nothing in April! Computers are weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment