Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five

the friday five:



1. What do you do for a living? Manage an FYE store



2. What do you like most about your job? Bossing people around...NO! Not really! LOL I enjoy hearing new music first and selling the music I like best. I love being around music all day long!



3. What do you like least about your job? Ticketmaster (I hate Ticketmaster) and demanding, unreasonable customers



4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____... we were understaffed and very busy with time consuming, non-buying customers



5. What other career(s) are you interested in? Someday I'd love to try being an on-air personality on the radio. I think that would be fun. Those who know Katie and me think we'd make a great team on-air! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment