Friday, April 02, 2004

Oh the Pain!

Today started out to be a very painful day.



While brushing my teeth the other day, I stabbed myself in the gum on the upper left side of my mouth. I knew I'd pay. Today, as a result of the stabbing, I have the two canker sores that took over Tokyo planting themselves on the inside of my lip. OWWWIIIEEEEE! Very sore. Makes it hard to even smile, let alone eat anything, because I've noticed that it is hard to eat without moving your lips! It was tough brushing my teeth today.



Then, as I stepped out of the bathroom I impaled my right foot on the plug to the hairdryer that was on the floor. You know, that really smarts!



In reaction to the immediate pain I doubled over and proceded to grab at the wall to brace myself and missed, which caused me to stumble. When I stood back up I caught the back of my head on the corner of the open door of the cupboard just above my head.



If it had been scripted it would've been funny if it hadn't hurt so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment