Thursday, September 18, 2003

Owwwwie! My Eyes!

My eyes are burning! On my way home my eyeballs started burning. I hate that. I think it's from fatigue and having to keep my eyes open as I drove for 10 hours today.



I'm glad to be home. I'm playing with my Cowbox computer and getting all the personalizing set up and whatnot. It's fun! I LOVE COWBOX!



Now I may play Sim City. Mom gave me a pack of games when I went home. It was the bundle pack that came with her new pc and since she's not much into games she knew who was and gave them to meeeee! YAY!



Eventually I'm gonna have to play around and make a new newsletter for the women's ministry. All the old stuff is on the old pc and the program is NOT one I plan to use again. I will learn the Microsoft newsletter program and it's just gonna have a new look now. YAY!



I put drops in my eyes...NOW THEY BURN MORE! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?



My drive home was pretty smooth. Nice weather because I was able to beat any effects of Isabell and I didn't run into any traffic. People going Eastbound into Nashville on 40 were backed up around late afternoon, but not me. I booked it on home!



I really think Ohio and Kentucky need to consider changing their speed limit to 70 mph on the highways.



Well, I'm gonna go play Sim City now.

No comments:

Post a Comment