Thursday, September 18, 2003

Lord of the Puter

Well, this is my last time as Lord of the Puter before Sue comes home! Wooohoooo! I miss my friend. I won't be blogging much when she returns. If I'm ever free from the chaos of my life of school and momhood, Sue is on the puter! LOL. It will be even more difficult now since the new puter is hooked up and the new speakers and games have finally arrived. They are all hooked up and ready to go! I hope that it will help cheer Sue up a bit...she had a bit of a downer coming home. I'm sure she'll blog about it. I hope the new toys will make her feel better.....and the warm welcome! Well, I know this is a boring blog but I just had to play one last time before I forfeit my temporary role as Lord of the Puter. I must get back to the books. My head is killing me. My body wants to crash. I have been studying so much and sleeping so little. I don't know how much more of this my 35 year old body can take! Father, give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment