Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Missing My Friend

I miss my friend



But........



I hooked up the DSL and I am having fun on her new puter!!!!!!! Except for the fact that I am swamped with studying for exams! Therefore I don't have much time to play. I can't believe how much time I have wasted over the past 2 plus years studying material that I can't even recall today. Now I am trying to remember dates and events in history. I'll be thankful if I can even remember these things long enough to take the test on Friday! I've only studied half of the material so far and I can't even keep that straight! I have two more exams next week and I haven't even begun studying that material yet! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE! I WANT A JOB! I WANT TO CLOCK IN, WORK 8 HOURS, GO HOME, AND BE DONE! THEN I WANT TO GET A PAY CHECK AT THE END OF THE WEEK! Life was much easier then. For some reason, Sue thinks my attitude is quite hysterical. When I talked to her on the phone today she was rolling! I HARDLY THINK THIS IS A LAUGHING MATTER! I NEED COUNSELING! I NEED PROSAC! I miss my friend. Am I OK? Maybe all my blog reading prayer warriors might ought to be praying for me. I don't know how you should pray....perhaps for my sanity, perhaps for my strength, perhaps for my mind....I don't know....I trust that the Spirit will guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment