Monday, September 01, 2003

Mission Accomplished

When I first met Katie I would share with her a lot of the music I heard on Way FM and that I had in my own personal Christian music collection. Much of the stuff she never heard of.



She would then share what Christian music she listened to. Her favorites included Sandi Patty and some other chick named Becky Sites. I was unfamiliar with Sandi Patty so I went and bought "Artistry of My Soul" and listened to it. It's not that bad if you like that stuff, by to my ears...well, I HAVE A NEED TO ROCK! I couldn't deal. I began sending some "mix tapes" to Katie through the mail to open her eyes to the wealth of CCM and rock out there.

Resistance is futile.



Today I realize that my efforts have paid off. Three years ago she would be dancing and singing to Sandi Patty, today she is rocking out to Benjamin Gate! YES! Best part is she is LOVING IT!



Mission accomplished.



No comments:

Post a Comment