Monday, September 08, 2003

How Do You Find New Blogs to Read?

I use a few different methods to go about finding new blogs to read. I started wondering how other blog readers find their favorite blogs.



I have listed my blog at various "portals" to help make it "findable", but I have discovered that only a few portals are worth having it listed in. From my sitemeter I see that most people find my blog via search engine (Google, MSN, AOL)...although, they aren't necessarily searching for a blog. (sometimes I wonder what exactly they are searching for...or why?????)



Many of the blogs I read I have found through Blog4God or by following links from the blogs I frequent. I also get a lot of use out of Geoblog and other larger portals like Blogarama and Blogwise.



I'm interested to know how you find the blogs you read. I've listed several ways that I have used to find blogs below and I'm asking you to check the ones you use. I'm curious to find out what ways are most frequently used. You can choose multiple answers, but in order for the poll to be most useful, I'm asking you to check your top three or four choices.



Thanks for your participation!



Oh...and if you have any suggestions about some new ways to find blogs, please put them in the comments! :-)



How do you find new blogs to read?
Links from other blogs
Eatonweb
Blogs4God
Google it!
Blogarama
Ageless Project
Geoblog
Globe of Blogs
Blizg
Blogwise

View the results
Hosted by WebEnalysis

No comments:

Post a Comment