Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Spiritual Meme

Tagged by Barbara at Tidbits and Treasures

A Spiritual Meme
  1. What is your life verse? Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God,..." This is not my "life verse" because it is something I successfully live by, but it is a reminder to me that I should!
  2. Give a bit of your testimony. Saved at age 32 on April 4, 1999, when Jesus entered my life, rescued me from a serious depression and loneliness, then lifted me up out of the mire, and set me on the narrow path of righteousness that is only obtained through Him. (read my testimony, the long version)
  3. Do you have a favorite preacher? Pastor Richard Sipe, First Baptist Church, Marshalltown, Ia. He has a heart for God and his love for Jesus Christ shows in his countenance. Pastor Sipe preaches with sincerity, love and passion. (listen to a podcast)
  4. What is the best Bible study you have ever done? Experiencing God, Henry Blackaby
  5. What do you feel God's calling is on your life? Love Him, love others. Serve Him, serve others. Follow Him wherever He leads me.
I tag whomever wants to share in this meme. Let me know by leaving a comment, if you join in the fun, so I'll be sure to head over and check out your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment