Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Stand Corrected

Hmmmmm.

When I was a teenager, I remember sleeping in until 11:30am or noon on the weekends and on any and everyday off from school. I thought that was the norm. I thought teens wanted to stay up until "all hours" and then sleep in. I thought that is what teenagers did.

So, when Justin, 16, retires for the night at 8 or 8:30pm, I find that highly unusual. The dude is up at 6 or 6:30am each and every morning...school or no school. I tease him and call him a "freak"! LOL And tell him "it is just not normal for a teen to go to bed so early!"

Well, the other day I posted a poll so I could prove my point. 18 kind people voted and the results are in:

Teenager Sleep Habit Poll







I am surprised by this!

I stand corrected. Apparantly there are more freak teenagers out there than I thought!

Who can trust the polls anyway!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment