Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Something Wonderful

I don't understand how I can be so happy like I was on Sunday. So close to God...flying! Not a care in the world all day. Then yesterday and today I am slumping again. I prayed that God would blow my mind today. I prayed that He would do something WONDERFUL! Now I wait in anticipation. I haven't had much to look forward to these days so maybe now I do. I think I'll go out and talk to some university people about furthering my education. I REALLY want to do this! Can a person go to school full time, work part time, and still be a good mom? I am the only parent my kids have and I have no relatives around to help me with them. Maybe I need to start some type of support group that will help single parents with their kids so they can work without having to hand over a paycheck to a sitter. I bet I'll get a thousand suggestions on this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment