Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Cell Phones

I've ranted about cell phones before and how people come into my store and never really acknowledge the customer service they receive because they are too involved in their phone conversation.



Cell phones are known to cause havoc on our roadways, then again, one could argue that CD players, McDonald's, and pets do too.



Here is another rant; one assumes that cell phones allow us to keep in touch with fellow man. If you aren't able to contact them at home, or work, try the cell phone.



I just tried to call Katie on her cellphone to have her contribute her first audioblog, but when I dialed I immediately heard strains of Bizet, midi-style, resounding from the kitchen table directly behind me.



*rolling eyeballs into back of head* Why does she have a cell phone if I still can't reach her?



No comments:

Post a Comment