Thursday, June 10, 2004

Courageous Victim

Kidnappers meet up with their victim in court.



Last May, one of the mall employees where I work was abducted. This was a very frightening experience for the 65 year old woman I'm sure. It has we who work at the mall very concerned about our safety. Yet, this is what I read in today's paper about her seeing the accused, two boys ages 14 and 15, in court today.



''I told them, 'they could still live a Christian life and to turn to the Lord and he will be your savior,''' said Barron in a phone interview with The Jackson Sun. ''We looked at each other in the eyes and one of them started crying.''





I'm not sure I would have thought to say that to the accused.



I would like to think that I would have, and I hope I never have the opportunity to find out under those circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment