Thursday, June 17, 2004

Christians and Voting

Craig at Avoiding Evil asks, Do Christians and Churches Have a Role to Play in the Electoral Process?



I already know this answer...YES!



Every American has a role as a citizen to vote. It blows my mind how Americans take this privilege for granted! I can't understand it!



I love voting. When it's time to go to the polls, I will walk in and sign in. I feel pride when I vote. Not for me, but for my country. I have a voice. I really do. I can elect, or at least vote for, a person who best represents me to sit in office and decide policies.



Heck, anybody in any country that has the freedom to vote has a wonderful privilege and it is a shame not to take advantage of it.



Go register to vote! Then get out there on election day and have your say!



On election day I feel proud to be an American.



No comments:

Post a Comment