Sunday, January 25, 2004

I'm Sooooooooooooo Excited!

Third Day is coming to Jackson, TN!



Since my store is a Ticketmaster Outlet, I have many people coming to me asking if we are selling tickets to such and such show. We will sell to most shows in Memphis or Nashville, but unfortunately Jackson, TN is not affiliated in anyway with Ticketmaster, so I don't even sell tickets to events in this "home" town. A customer asked the other day if we were selling tickets to the Third Day concert? I said "Third Day is coming to Jackson?" It was the first I heard of it, and I'm usually on top of this stuff. I said no, and in some way I was thinking riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, like Third Day would play Jackson.



Third Day did play Jackson years ago, but it was before they hit "bigtime". This is a major event for Jackson and I hope the people here support this tour and come out for the show. I'd like to see more shows like this one!



On tour with them will be another favorite of mine...Tobymac and a new artist that I actually link to in my music links, Warren Barfield. What a great lineup! Woohoooo! It's gonna be great!



We are living in Extreme Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment