Friday, January 02, 2004

Boredom????

I'm sitting here trying to think of something to do. There are things I could do...there are always things I could be doing that need to be done like laundry, sweeping, dusting, etc.. But, today there is nothing that is mandatory for a change. I don't have to do anything and I'm choosing not to. So, I'm sitting here experiencing this feeling that I knew once long ago...is this what people call boredom???? Am I actually bored??? I AM!! I AM BORED!!! I'M BOOOOORRREEED!!! THIS IS BORRRINGG!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!! I've been wanting this experience for a long time! (Phone ringing)



Well, that was a short lived experience. I now have to go and pick up my daughter at her friend's house. She was planning to spend the night but there has been a change in plans. So goes my experience in boredom. Wow, that was short lived. It was just enough of a taste to make me want more! Bummer! Oh well, back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment