Friday, January 16, 2004

The Friday Five

The Friday Five:



1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? I don't have a signature line.



2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? No quote from me!



3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? No vanity plates, but in TN, since we only need tags on the rear of the vehicle, I have a plate that says "Jeepers" (the name my aunt gave this jeep before I inherited it) and "In memory of Pat" on the front.



4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? It wasn't engraved, but Katie and the kids gave me a Bible a few Christmases ago that she wrote "Dearest Susan, There is more love in these pages than you can fathom. The same goes for the love for you in the hearts of the ones who gave this gift...God's love. May He bless you and grow you every time you read from His book." I love that! Sometimes when I feel down and wonder where God is, I open my bible up to that page and it helps to encourage and remind me about God's love for me.



5. What would you like your epitaph to be? Woohooo! \o/ I'm dancing with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment