Monday, June 05, 2006

Blogrolling is Down

Panic!

My blogrolls have been down. I don't know for how long, but I first noticed it when I went to visit some of my favorite blogs late this afternoon, and the rolls all came up blank. Boo!

So I went to blogrolling.com and was taken to a Tucows site with nothing there about Blogrolling. I started to consider the possibility that my rolls were forever gone. Vanished into cyberspace! POOF! This would not be a good thing! I never realized how dependent on my blogrolls I am!

Then I found my way to http://news.blogrolling.com/ where I saw:
Please note that blogrolling.com is curerntly down for maintenance reasons. We have been experiencing technical issues with the database and have to take down the entire service in order to repair the problem in a quick fashion.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The BR team.

I take some relief from that.



* * UPDATE: 10:00PM * * ALL IS WELL NOW * * Whew! * *

No comments:

Post a Comment