Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tag, I'm It

Tagged by Barbara at Tidbits and Treasures, so here you go!

Four Jobs You’ve Had:
  • Delivering Newspapers (The Akron Beacon Journal, quit after the Great Blizzard of 1978, you would too!)
  • Pharmacy Technician (Discount Drug Mart, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1988-91)
  • Band Director (Keystone Middle School, LaGrange, OH 1991-95)
  • Music Retail Manager (1995 - present)
Four Places You’ve Lived:

Four Vacations You've Taken
  • Badlands, South Dakota
  • Marshalltown, returned in 2005 for a visit
  • Medina, OH, I return home to visit, most of my vacation is spent at home or away visiting family.
  • Washington, DC - This probably doesn't qualify as vacation, since I was traveling with the band, but I don't get out much! It was a good trip!

Four Vehicles You’ve Ownedyugo
  • Dodge Omni 024 - "Francie" my first car!
  • Yugo - "Sonny" and "Bud", they were great cars! I loved those Yugos!
  • Mazda Pick-up truck B2300 - "Chuck", I LOVED my truck. "Chuck was the first vehicle I bought and paid off. That was an exciting day! In the picture, I am celebrating having received the title in the mail.
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee - "Jeepers", inherited from my Aunt Pat when she passed away in 2001. I can't believe it's been almost five years. She is missed. Chuck

NOW -

Four Blogs You Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment