Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Wet Shorts

The other day I spilled Coke onto my computer chair while I was vacuuming behind the computer.



It wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the covering on the chair is ripped and the foam cushion is exposed. It acted as a sponge and prompty soaked up the cola.



I took the chair outside and added detergent, cleaned it, and rinsed it with the hose.



I thought five days of sitting in the hot sun in the backyard would do well enough to dry the thing. I checked it and it seemed dry to the touch.



I've been sitting in my chair all evening enjoying some games of Battlefield 1942, and when I got up to get myself a Coke (you would think I'd learn that Coke may not be a good idea...what with this episode, and the whole keyboard incident a year ago), but I continue to drink it.



My name is Sue, I am a Cokaholic. I haven't had a drink in over thirty seconds...



Anyway, when I got up, I noticed that my shorts are soaking wet! I guess my chair has not yet dried.



I need to find an upholsterer. I love this chair...almost as much as my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment