Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Yahoo! News - Women Over 40 Biggest Online Gamers -Study

Ha! Turns out women are gamers too!



Sometimes I get a bad rap because I enjoy gaming online. I remember years ago I played in online Baseball leagues and did fairly well. I actually had some guys give me a hard time about it. Dorks!



Today I saw an article on Yahoo! News (link via Kim Kommando) called Women Over 40 Biggest Online Gamers -Study. In some ways I don't really believe the stats because I do play online and the majority of others are male, many of them teens and early twenties. I am also NOT over 40! So, I'm not even in this category, although I do see myself still gaming in a few years to fit in with this statistic!



But, friendships starting online? Huh? That's how Katie and I met!

No comments:

Post a Comment