Tuesday, February 24, 2004

New Sites

Nicole stopped by Sisters' Weblog and wished to inform us of a couple of new sites she has started. I know that many do this to shamelessly promote their sites, but I took a look and thought she deserved mention here. Both sites look great and have good starts. She hopes to fill one with testimonies of how God is working in the lives of His children at The Truth of It All and another site that looks to be aimed toward young people. It looks to be a Christian magazine online and has many different areas of interest to explore such as music, books, and missions. Check out Example E-Zine.



While I'm at it I will point the reader to a couple of other blogs of note. I've been reading with intense interest Jack's Personal Growth Chart as she shares about a recent event in her life that has her crying out to God "Oh, God, please ... please help me... help me get through this, help me accept this... I feel so lost, so weak, so defenseless... I don't know how to not have a mom, Father... I need your help, I need you so much... It hurts, God, and I'm scared... Please help me."



Holly has her new site up and it's streamlined and pretty. She has very humorous insights and I've been reading her blog now for over a year! Hollyrhea just cracks me up!



I checked out a couple of new blogs via blogs4God and found Nykola.com where Ambra posts about life experiences and her thoughts on current events. She expresses a certain spiritual maturity and is very forthright in her convictions. Her blog is a pleasure to read when I see things like her take on the Screen Actors Guild Awards "I wasn't paying attention much, but I caught a statement made by the president of "the Guild" that struck me, "We have the ability to foster tolerance through new insights and the deep understanding of each other." Eww, how I hate that word tolerance. Tolerance goes on my list of "Top 10 Loads of Crap Taught in Education".



So if you are looking for something new and interesting to read, those are some suggestions to check out. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment