Tuesday, February 10, 2004

What's Up With Blogger?

Hmmmmmmmm? For some reason Blogger is sending me to the "basic" interface instead of the "classic Blogger" interface to blog from. I don't see anything in the status to indicate why this is. There is mention of some api trouble, but I wouldn't think that would effect the interface that I am using.



I also had trouble with a username/password combo at another site I frequent. They even reset my password, but I still can't log in. They are looking into it.



This on top of the problem I had seeing the Sisters' button, which I recently remedied with some tweaking of Norton Internet Security. You know, sometimes the more bells and whistles that come with a program make it difficult for the user.



Years ago, my main method of communication online was ICQ. I remember downloading and installing the huge program and once I said "you know, I wish you could just download the basic program...who needs all this other junk?" and sure enough, ICQ got the clue and now allow you to choose which program to download...I chose ICQ Lite.



Bells and whistles are fine for some, but I think simplicity still rules.



Computers are weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment